- 2 cups water
- 3 tea bags (unflavored black tea)
- 4 star anise
- 1 3-inch-long cinnamon stick
- 1 cup passion fruit nectar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling. Add tea bags, anise, and cinnamon stick. Reduce heat. simmer, uncovered, for 3 to 5 minutes. Discard tea bags and cinnamon stick. Stir in nectar, honey, and lemon juice. Heat through.
- Pour tea mixture into four heat-proof cups, floating a star anise on top of each. Makes 4 servings.