Monday, February 28, 2011

CREAMY MUSTARD GRILLED CHICKEN...............BY NULL NULL

I WAS IN A RECIPE SWAP ON SWAP BOT AND WAS GIVIN SOME GREAT RECIPES!
I HAD PERMISSION TO SHARE THEM.

BY.......Null Null

When I asked if I could share she sent me this message:

Oh no worries, feel free to share :) Recipes are meant to be shared, enjoyed, altered to taste and so on :) I'd love to see your blogger recipe site, I am always on the hunt for recipes :). I find I get great ideas from other sites but then change it to my tastes :P. Please forward me the link :P


                                               Creamy Mustard Grilled Chicken
-1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard (I like whole-grain)
-t tablespoon olive oil
-1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
-4 chicken breasts (aprox 6 oz) bone less and skinless
-3 tablespoons mayonnaise
-1 tablespoon water

1. Prepare Grill.

2. Combine mustard, oil, and rosemary in a small bowl, brush evenly over the chicken. Place chicken on the grill coated with cooking spray. Grill each chicken breast about 6 minutes or until done.

3. While chicken is grilling you can prepare the sauce. Combined the mustard, mayonnaise and water. Serve chicken with mustard sauce and your favorite side, garnish with a rosemary sprig if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment