Sunday, February 27, 2011

DIABETIC RECIPE: SUGARLESS APPLE PIE RECIPE..........BY KEL'S

I WAS IN A RECIPE SWAP ON SWAP BOT AND WAS GIVIN SOME GREAT RECIPES!
I HAD PERMISSION TO SHARE THEM.


BY:: KEL'S

Diabetic Recipes: Sugarless Apple Pie Recipe

I used to try to make my own crust, unsuccessfully, I gave up.  I buy the crust and do the rest. I cheat!

Ingredients:

1 (12 oz.) can frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
3 tbsp. cornstarch
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
5-6 apples, peeled, cored and sliced

Procedure:

Mix all ingredients, bring to a boil. Pour into crust-lined pie plate. Top with remaining crust. Bake at 425 degrees about 45 minutes until crust is golden and apples are tender.

More free recipes @ Free Online Recipe Collections
 

No comments:

Post a Comment