Monday, February 28, 2011

ESPRESSO CRINKLE COOKIES.............BY NULL NULL

I WAS IN A RECIPE SWAP ON SWAP BOT AND WAS GIVIN SOME GREAT RECIPES!
I HAD PERMISSION TO SHARE THEM.

BY.......Null Null

When I asked if I could share she sent me this message:

Oh no worries, feel free to share :) Recipes are meant to be shared, enjoyed, altered to taste and so on :) I'd love to see your blogger recipe site, I am always on the hunt for recipes :). I find I get great ideas from other sites but then change it to my tastes :P. Please forward me the link :P

                                     Espresso Crinkle Cookies-1 cup all-purpose flour
-1 1/4 cups powdered sugar (divided, reserve half cup for "decoration")
-1/4 cup unsweetend cocoa
-1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
-1/8 teaspoon salt
-5 1/4 teaspoons canola oil
-1 1/2 ounce unsweetned chocolate, chopped
-1 teaspoon instant espresso granules
-3/4 cup packed brown sugar
-3 tablespoons light-colored corn syrup
-1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
-2 egg whites

1. Spoon flour into dry measuring cups and level with a knife. Combine the powdered sugar, cocoa, baking power and salt in bowl; stir with whisk.

2. Combine oil and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat; cook until chocolate melts, stirring constantly. Add espresso granules to pan; stir until blended and remove from heat.

3. Pour chocolate mixture into a large bow; cool for 5 minutes. Mix in brown sugar, syrup, and vanilla; then add egg whites, stirring with a whisk. Add flour mixture to egg mixture, stirring gently until combined. Cover and chill at least 2 hours, I usually leave mine overnight.

4. Preheat oven to 350 F

5. Roll dough into 1 inch balls, and dredge in remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar and place apart on baking sheet covered in parchment paper (about 2 inches apart)

6. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until tops are cracked and almost set, cool 2 minutes and remove from pan to cool further.

No comments:

Post a Comment