Monday, February 28, 2011

QUICK PIZZA.................NULLNULL

I WAS IN A RECIPE SWAP ON SWAP BOT AND WAS GIVIN SOME GREAT RECIPES!
I HAD PERMISSION TO SHARE THEM.

BY.......Null Null

When I asked if I could share she sent me this message:

Oh no worries, feel free to share :) Recipes are meant to be shared, enjoyed, altered to taste and so on :) I'd love to see your blogger recipe site, I am always on the hunt for recipes :). I find I get great ideas from other sites but then change it to my tastes :P. Please forward me the link :P

Quick Pizza-2 strips bacon chopped
-1/2 cup broccoli
-4 greek style pitas
-3/4 cup pizza sauce
-1 oz pepperoni or ham
-4 teaspoons sliced black olives
-4 mushrooms sliced
-1/2 sweet red pepper
-1 cup shredded mozarella
-1/2 cup cheddar or colby
-2 tablespoon parmesan
-2 tablespoons oregano, basil, or savory (you can do a mix too)

1. Cook bacon in a skillet, until crisp and drain on paper towel, patting off fat

2. Have a pot of water boiling, cook broccoli for 2 minutes and drain well; I usually pat mine with paper towels too

3. Arrange pitas on baking sheet and spread with sauce to the edge. Top each pita with a quarter of the following toppings: bacon, broccoli, pepperoni or ham, olives, mushrooms, pepper. At the end cover with 1/4 of the cheese and the herbs at the very top

4. Bake at 450F for 10-12 minutes or until desired.

This totally beats frozen pizza any day and it's sooo easy and fully customizable!

No comments:

Post a Comment