I WAS IN A RECIPE SWAP ON SWAP BOT AND WAS GIVIN SOME GREAT RECIPES!
I HAD PERMISSION TO SHARE THEM.
When I asked if I could share she sent me this message:
Oh no worries, feel free to share :) Recipes are meant to be shared, enjoyed, altered to taste and so on :) I'd love to see your blogger recipe site, I am always on the hunt for recipes :). I find I get great ideas from other sites but then change it to my tastes :P. Please forward me the link :P
-2 cups flour
-1 teaspoon salt
-1/4 teaspoon baking powder
-3 teaspoon cinnamon
-1 1/2 cups sugar
-2 cups grated zucchini
-2 teaspoons vanilla
-1 cup walnuts chopped (optional)
-1 cup rasins (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F; sift flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and cinnamon into a bowl
2. In another bowl combine eggs, oil, sugar, zucchini, and vanilla; beating until mixed. Add the flour mixture and mix until smooth; add raisins and nuts if you like.
3. Pour mixture into a greased pan, I use 13x9x2 inch.
4. Bake at 350F for 40 minutes or until the center springs back when lightly touched; you can also insert a toothpick to see if that comes out clean.
5. Cool in pan on wire rack and cut and serve.