Monday, February 28, 2011

MANGO CHICKEN QUESADILLAS............BY NULL NULL

I WAS IN A RECIPE SWAP ON SWAP BOT AND WAS GIVIN SOME GREAT RECIPES!
I HAD PERMISSION TO SHARE THEM.

BY.......Null Null

When I asked if I could share she sent me this message:

Oh no worries, feel free to share :) Recipes are meant to be shared, enjoyed, altered to taste and so on :) I'd love to see your blogger recipe site, I am always on the hunt for recipes :). I find I get great ideas from other sites but then change it to my tastes :P. Please forward me the link :P

                                                       Mango Chicken Quesadillas
-1/2 cup mango chutney
-4 tortillas
-8 ounce meat, I've chosen chicken, you can do ham too if you like
-1/2 cup queso fresco or your favorite melting cheese
-3 tablespoons chopped green onions
-cooking spray

1. For this recipe you can do it on the grill or in a pan on the stove; heat grill or pan, and ensure you have coated with cooking spray to avoid sticking.

2. Spread 2 tablespons of mango chutney over half of each tortilla. Top evenly with meat, cheese and onions, fold torillas in half.

3. Cook quesadillas on medium-high heat grilling 2 to 3 minutes one each side or until golden brown and cheese melts.

4. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges and serve with your favorite dipping sauces (guacamole, salsa, sour cream come to mind).

No comments:

Post a Comment